Booking Terms & Conditions
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
These terms and conditions of booking set out our obligations and your commitments to us when you book Arrangements with us. These together with the information contained in the booking confirmation is the basis of our contract with you. It is important that you read through the terms and conditions before you book. It is important to understand these terms and conditions apply for all bookings with us whether you have chosen to read them or not and are applicable to all members of your group.
Administration Fee means a fee paid by you to us that is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Administration Fee is in addition to the Holding Fee and the full cost of the Arrangements, and constitutes an administrative cost incurred by us for making the Arrangements.
Arrangements means the accommodation, meals, services, facilities and Arrangements (or any of them), as applicable, booked through us in accordance with this agreement or any other agreement between you and us.
Associated Entities means Wicked Hens Pty Ltd, Wicked Bucks Pty Ltd, Wicked Stag Pty Ltd, Wicked Club Crawl Pty Ltd and any other entity associated now or in the future with Wicked Event Management Pty Ltd.
Guest Holding Fee means an individual’s portion of the cost of the Arrangements, that is payable by any individual member of your group that is undecided as to whether they can commit to the reservation. The Guest Holding Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, and constitutes a reservation for that individual’s place in the booking until such time as the final balance for the Arrangements is required.
Holding Fee means a fee paid by you to us that is non-refundable and non-transferable, made at the time of booking your Arrangements with us. The Holding Fee is a percentage of the full cost of the Arrangements, and constitutes a fee for services rendered in taking the booking.
In writing means by facsimile, email or letter.
Organiser or Group Leader means the person who makes the booking on behalf of the entity named on the Booking Confirmation and who will be our point of contact (and any substitute for this person).
Third Party Supplier and Supplier means the owners and managers of:
- accommodation booked as part of the Arrangements; and
- meals booked as part of the Arrangements; and
- services, facilities or activities undertaken as part of the Arrangements, and includes the owners and managers of any transportation arranged as part of the Arrangements.
We, us and our are references to Team Trips Pty Ltd, and includes references to associated entities and Third Party Suppliers.
You, Your or Party are references to the entity named on the booking form.
- In attending a tour or event with us, you must abide with current Queensland and Federal COVID safe requirements. You must abide with COVID safe requirements of each venue on a tour or event. You must abide with our COVID safe requirements, and comply with any instructions provided whilst on a tour or event with us. A failure to abide by any COVID safe requirements will mean your immediate expulsion from the tour or event. You will not be offered a refund if this occurs.
- To book a tour or an event with us, you must place a Holding Fee as specified by your event consultant. By placing this Holding Fee you confirm the accuracy of all information you have provided and accept these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and members of your group.
- The agreement between yourself and us only comes into existence once your booking has been formally acknowledged in writing via email, letter or fax by us. The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us. Booking via telephone or email constitutes an acceptance by you of our terms and conditions. Unless you advise us to the contrary, we will assume that every member of your group is over 18 years of age. You accept that the organiser or group leader has the authority to deal with us on your behalf. If for any reason there is a change in the organiser or group leader you should notify us in writing immediately.
- You must check all documents (including any tickets or vouchers) which we send to you and contact us at once if any information appearing on the booking confirmation or any other document appears to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- We are an independent company that makes Arrangements/bookings with the Third Party Suppliers. We are not agents or representatives of any Third Party Suppliers used for the Arrangements and we accept no liability for any warranties provided by any Third Party Suppliers or other third parties.
- You acknowledge that we are event planners only and are independent to that of the Third Party Suppliers used for the Arrangements.
- The Arrangements for which a booking has been made may include domestic or international air travel.
- If your booking includes domestic or international air travel, your acceptance of these terms and conditions also constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions of the airline with which the Arrangements have been made.
- Flights will not be booked by us on your behalf until the deposit that we request from you is received by us. A deposit paid for flights is non-refundable, as this is a few that we are required to pay to the relevant airline in order to reserve your group’s seats.
- You are required to make the final payment for flights to us nine (9) weeks prior to the date of travel on the flight. If you fail to do so, then the airline is at liberty to cancel your seats. You may be required to make your own Arrangements for flights directly with an airline, in the event that you fail to make the final payment for flights to us.
- You should note that the airline is a Third Party Supplier. Accordingly, we bear no responsibility or liability in the event that an airline cancels or reschedules a flight for which we have made a booking on your behalf. Should a flight be cancelled, we may be required to book alternative flights for you on your behalf. Any increased costs associated with booking alternative flights on your behalf must be borne by you. We shall not be responsible for any increase in cost. In the event of a flight cancellation, any refund issued by the airline will be refunded to you.
- You must comply with all instructions and directions of the airline with which you travel.
- You must have a valid passport for international travel. Many countries require at least six months validity from the date of return. Some countries require a machine-readable passport. When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all guests have a valid passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know. It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance where your booking includes domestic or international air travel.
- PAYMENTS TO US
- The organiser or group leader is responsible for a reservation and for ensuring that all monies due for a booking are collected and paid for on time by all members of the group and that everyone within the group is aware of the terms and conditions. The group leader assumes all responsibility to settle the balance of the invoice for a confirmed booking before the final balance due date.
- A Holding Fee is payable upon booking confirmation, activities will not be confirmed until the Holding Fee has been received. The Holding Fee is for services rendered in taking the booking, and is non-refundable and non-transferable; however we will try to accommodate transfer requests.
- Individual members of your group that are undecided as to whether they can commit to the reservation, may wish to pay a (portion) of their cost by way of a Guest Holding Fee. The Guest Holding Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, and constitutes a reservation for that individual’s place in the booking until such time as the final balance for the Arrangements is required.
- You must pay a separate deposit for any flights that are booked on your behalf. The final balance for the flights must be settled nine (9) weeks prior to the travel date unless specified in writing by us. The organiser or group leader can elect to pay for all of the flights at any stage prior to the final payment date.
- The final balance for the Arrangements must be settled five (5) weeks prior to the Arrangements commencement date unless otherwise specified in writing by us. The organiser or group leader can elect to pay for the whole group at any stage prior to the final payment date.
- Any booking made within five (5) weeks of the Arrangements commencement date will require full payment at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
- No documents or tickets relevant to the booking will be dispatched until the booking has been fully paid.
- Your booking may be cancelled if full payment is not received by the due date and any payments already made will be deemed non-refundable.
- Some events have minimum group sizes and this will be reflected in the cost of your package should your group fall below these numbers. When paying online, individuals in the group agree to our terms and conditions and our charges as displayed and confirmed at the time of booking (subject to any alterations to the booking as set out in these Terms and Conditions).
- A Third Party Supplier may require a credit card authorisation upon confirmation of your Booking.
- Any damage or loss incurred by a Third Party Supplier as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, or as a result of your breach of the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier, will be charged against a credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests or visitors beyond those declared.
- You authorise us to settle any outstanding money owed by you to any Third Party Supplier should you vacate or leave the accommodation early or incur additional charges as detailed in Clause 4.9 above the Bond amount. You agree to indemnify us for any and all charges incurred from Third Party Suppliers as a result of your attendance on the Team Trips Event.
- CHANGES BY YOU
- All changes must be requested in writing by the organiser or group leader. We will make every effort to accommodate your changes but may not always be able to do so. If you make any changes directly with the supplier and this incurs additional charges to us, then you agree to pay our costs.
- We will assume that after the final payment has been made the group size is confirmed. The organiser or group leader is responsible for ensuring the group members settle their final balance by the final payment date. We will endeavour to assist the organiser or group leader by providing relevant information.
- Adding additional group members to the booking after the final payment date may incur additional charges. The addition of group members is subject to availability. Please be aware we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Any change in relation to a departure date, activity or destination will incur an additional charge, and is subject to availability.
- Any changes made within the 4 week period of your Arrangements (including changes in numbers) will be subject to additional charges and may require the full payment for the Arrangements. This is at the discretion of the Third Party Supplier and completely out of our control.
- CHANGES BY US
- If we have to make a significant change to your Arrangements at any time we will inform you as soon as possible.
- We are reliant on Third Party Suppliers, and accordingly, we reserve the right at any time to cancel or change any Arrangements made, and to substitute alternative Arrangements, without accepting liability. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the alternative Arrangements are like, or similar to, the Arrangements.
- Should alternative Arrangements be made at a reduced cost, the difference will be refunded to you. Should the alternative Arrangements be the subject of an increase in cost, the increase must be met by the group.
- We reserve the right to cancel any arrangement, itinerary or tour (before the commencement date of the arrangement), due to force of nature, health concerns or any other reason outside of our control that we, in our absolute discretion, may determine. Force of nature events include (but are not limited to) war or threat of war, riot, civil strife or unrest, act of god, strikes, industrial dispute, pandemic, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flight or transport by airline or road traffic conditions, or any other event that is beyond the reasonable control of us, including the actions of any Third Party Suppliers.
- If, in the opinion of us, your health or conduct before or after departure for the Arrangements appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the Arrangements, you may be excluded from all or part of the Arrangements, in which case no refund shall be made to you. You must abide with current State and Federal requirements regarding COVID-19 and public health. Should you fail to do so, you will be excluded from the Arrangements and requested to leave. If you feel unwell, you must not depart for the Arrangements and you must arrange to be tested and self-isolate until you receive your results.
- If, in the opinion of us, you behave in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the Arrangements in so far as they relate to you. In this situation, you will be required to leave the Arrangements. We will have no further responsibility towards you, no refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- If you suffer from illness or disability or are undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition, you must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking, and make Arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the Arrangements. Failure to make such disclosure to us at the time of booking will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and result in you being excluded from the Arrangements without refund.
- Cancellation of the booking can only be accepted if made in writing by the organiser or group leader and will only be considered cancelled when written notice is received. Administration Fees and Holding Fees in the event of cancellation are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The following cancellation charges apply:
- 35 days or less prior to arrangement commencement = loss of all monies paid;
- 35 days or more prior to arrangement commencement = 50% of total monies owed.
- If any of your group members decide not to attend/are unable to attend or required to depart early from the Arrangements that they have paid for no refund will be made.
- THE WEATHER
- There is always the eventuality that you may be unable to take part in weather-dependent activities due to poor weather. If this occurs, you will be entitled to change or cancel the Arrangements without paying the normal additional charges or being subject to the cancellation policy. We will assist you to find alternative activities or Arrangements, but please bear in mind that these may only be available at an additional charge to you.
- Every effort is made to ensure your safety and we take every effort to ensure our supplier’s sites and activities adhere to the legislative requirements pertaining to the activity, and have adequate insurance. Some Arrangements include certain elements of risk and we take no responsibility for any loss or injury incurred by you taking part in such Arrangements.
- You agree to observe and obey all rules and warnings provided by us, our employees and/or agents, our suppliers and our suppliers’ employees and/or agents, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by us, our employees and/or agents, our suppliers and our suppliers’ employees and/or agents.
- You acknowledge that there may be some inherent risk associated with the Arrangements. You assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself, injuries to others and further release and discharge us from all actions, suits, claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever at law, in equity and under statute which you may have or for this document would, could or might at any future time have or have had against us in respect of or arising out of either directly or indirectly the services we provide.
- You agree to accept responsibility for, indemnify us, and pay for, all damage caused to any Third Party Supplier facilities visited as part of the Arrangements caused by your neglect, reckless or wilful actions. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the Third Party Supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- You agree to and hereby assume all risk, dangers and hazards associated with use or participation in the Arrangements, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to others. In addition to the foregoing, these risks include but are not limited to the following:
- the risk associated with travel to and from venues and locations included in the Arrangements;
- intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol you consume;
- the possibility of bodily injury; and
- being in altercations with others (which is not condoned or tolerated by us).
- You agree to indemnify us from all third party actions, suits, claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever at law, in equity and under statute as a result of your behaviour and actions.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and all property brought on the Arrangements and we will not be held liable for any damage caused to any property brought by you on the Arrangements.
- The prices of the arrangement(s) are detailed in your booking confirmation. Prices shown are correct at the time of going to press and we make every effort to ensure they are accurate. Please note that the price may change as a result of suppliers of services or other relevant matters pertinent to your Arrangements which may be out of our control. We will advise you in writing of any increase in charges payable which must be paid in full prior to the arrangement commencement date.
- We reserve the right to change any of the event/facilities or prices described on the website before the arrangement between you and us is concluded.
- Booking more than one activity may result in a discount price being issued on the Arrangements. These discounts may only apply when paying for the whole package. If you decide to partake in only certain aspects of the Arrangements you may not be able to take advantage of these discounts. All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prior to booking, prices given on quotes, website packages, event coordinator emails and those made verbally are subject to availability and subject to change at any time. We make every attempt to ensure that all prices given are accurate at the time of enquiry. You will be given the current price of your Arrangements at the time you wish to book before your contract is confirmed. Where a price is incorrect due to system error, we shall not be bound by such incorrect price.
- When a group is staying at a hotel and they have an odd number on any given night, we will, where possible try and place them in a triple room. If this is not possible a single supplement must be paid to cover the sole occupancy charged levied by the hotel. The single supplement charge will be determined by the supplier.
- You must adhere to the current laws of the place for which the Arrangements are made.
- We support the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. Licensing laws prohibit the service of alcohol to underage and unduly intoxicated persons. The management of all Third Party Suppliers have the right to refuse service to you and your group if you are displaying disorderly, aggressive, abusive, anti-social or intoxicated behaviour. Refusal is at the sole discretion of the management of the Third Party Suppliers.
- The booking is for the Arrangements only, and does not include the sale of alcohol. Consumption of alcohol is at your own risk and we urge all participants to drink responsibly. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for participants who drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- We accept no liability for any accident or misadventure that occurs while any of your group is under the influence of alcohol or illicit substances.
- All parties attending the Arrangements should be aware of their own physical and mental limitations before attending the Arrangements. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant we strongly recommend that you do not make a booking with us. Should you be pregnant or have another medical condition that may be affected by attending the Arrangements, you must advise us prior to making a booking.
- Despite our suppliers being aware of the nature and likely intent of same sex groups, you are expected to respect your environment and other people around you. All suppliers and hotels have every right to terminate, without notice, your stay or activity under threat of vandalism, violence or any other behaviour deemed inappropriate by them.
- Such cases constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and you will not have any entitlement for a refund of any kind whatsoever. We accept no liability for any accident or misadventure that occurs while any of your group is under the influence of drinks or drugs. Please also be aware that some hotels may require a behaviour ‘bond’ to be placed on hold with a credit card or cash, upon check in. We will do our utmost to give you prior notice where this might happen, but in some extreme cases this may not be possible. Please check with us when paying your final balance.
- Third Party Suppliers may have a minimum dress standard. You acknowledge that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times on the Arrangements.
- You acknowledge that Third Party Suppliers may refuse you entry into their venue should you not meet their minimum dress standard. We will not be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by you as a result of your failure to meet the minimum dress standard.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITS
- Unless you advise us to the contrary, we will assume that every member of your group is over 18 years of age. If this is not the case and some members of your party do not fall into this age category, please check with us that the events you book can accommodate the younger members of your party.
- If age restrictions are not checked prior to booking and you encounter problems during your Arrangements, we shall not be responsible for any inability of any members of the group to participate in the Arrangements.
- Some of our activities may be subject to height, weight, pregnancy, disability, medical, health or fitness restrictions. It is your responsibility to ask us if there are any of the aforementioned restrictions regarding any events you may have booked with us. Failure to do so may result in group members not being able to participate in certain events and we will not be held responsible and will not provide a refund in these circumstances.
- Our itineraries our designed for you to achieve maximum enjoyment from your Arrangements. The times provided must be adhered to at all times and failure to do so may result in your group being unable to participate in Arrangements.
- We will not be held responsible should you fail to follow our advice or adhere to our planned timings. Please note on occasions certain activities such as some suppliers will not confirm the venue or timing of activities until around 1 week prior to the Arrangements taking place. As a result your itinerary may be sent without the location and will be amended nearer to the date of the Arrangements taking place.
Check in/Check out
- Standard check-in time is 2:00pm by times may vary for particular Third Party Supplier and you should confirm the check-in time with the relevant Third Party Supplier prior to your scheduled check-in day if it has not been specified on your itinerary.
- Standard check-out time is 10:00am but times may vary for particular Third Party Supplier and you should confirm the check-out time with the relevant Third Party Supplier prior to your scheduled check-out day if it has not been specified on your itinerary.
- A Third Party Supplier may require a credit card authorisation from you and/or every guest upon confirmation of your Booking or upon check in.
- Any damage or loss incurred by a Third Party Supplier as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions, or as a result of your breach of the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier, will be charged against a credit card by the Third Party Supplier. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests or visitors beyond those declared.
- You must comply with all applicable Third Party Supplier house rules, and all instructions from management of Third Party Suppliers concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of accommodation and neighbours.
- Only guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in Third Party Supplier accommodation overnight.
- VIDEO FOOTAGE
- You grant us the right to use any image of you in any live or recorded video, display or any transmission or reproduction of any booking. All rights to broadcast, record, photograph, repeat, reproduce or recreate the booking are reserved by us. You agree not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, which would infringe our rights under this clause.
- You assign to us any intellectual property associated with any image of you in any live or recorded video display or any transmission or reproduction of the booking.
- Any images or sound recordings you take during the booking with your camera, video or audio equipment must only be used for private and domestic purposes, and you agree that you will not sell, license, broadcast, publish or otherwise commercially exploit them and in particular make available any footage, sound recording or series of still pictures taken at the arrangement on the internet or to any third parties.
- ADULT ENTERTAINMENT
- If a booking involves adult entertainment, then cameras, video cameras and mobile phones are not permitted to be used during a performance, unless specifically agreed to by the entertainer prior to the performance. If the entertainer declines the request to record the performance in any way, no footage can be taken.
- All entertainers at an adult entertainment event must be respected. Disrespecting Third Party Suppliers’ entertainers will not be tolerated. You are prohibited from yelling insults, throwing objects, uninvited touching, uninvited smacking, flicking of garments, pouring drinks over, and any other unsafe or socially offensive behaviour. The entertainers reserve their right to cancel the performance at any time if they are disrespected in any manner, and if this occurs, no refund will be made.
- THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
- We use and always endeavour to source premium entertainment providers. However, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of the third parties who are independently contracted by us.
- Some Third Party Suppliers may require a “behaviour bond” to be paid. All bond requests will be identified in the booking confirmation form.
- If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of the Arrangements, you must communicate your complaint to the supplier of the service concerned at the earliest opportunity and also contact us to let us know of your complaint.
- If you do not inform the supplier of the service as well as us as soon as possible, at least within 48 hours of the complaint occurring, we will not be responsible for any issues arising from the complaint.
- If the complaint has not been dealt with to your satisfaction before the conclusion of the Arrangements, then you must make a complaint to us in writing no less than 7 days after your return from the Arrangements. You will receive a reply within 28 days of us receiving your complaint in writing. If you do not comply with the complaints procedure, we will not be responsible for any issues arising from your complaint.
- NO AGENT
- We are an independent company that makes Arrangements with Third Party Suppliers for events and tours. We are not agents or representatives of any Third Party Suppliers used for the Arrangements, and we accept no liability for any warranties provided by any Third Party Suppliers or other third parties.
- You acknowledge that we are event planners and independent to that of the Third Party Suppliers used for the Arrangements.
- AMENDMENTS TO TERMS
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on our website and to you in writing. Your continuation with the booking will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this document and supersedes all prior negotiations, contracts, Arrangements, understandings and agreements with respect to that subject matter.
- This document is governed by and construed under the laws of Australia.
- Any legal action in relation to this document against any party or its property may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Australia.
- Each party by execution of this document irrevocably, generally and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of any court specified in this provision in relation to both itself and its property.
- The rights of a party under this document are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights provided by law.
- Any provision of this document which is invalid in any jurisdiction is invalid in that jurisdiction to that extent, without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of this document or the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.